Sunday, January 28

Watching Sports

When I first met my misses, I told her that I loved playing sports, but I hardly ever watched it on TV.

hehehhehehehhehehehhehe

It seems as I age, I have gone from watching highlights to full games - of many sports. I now watch the NFL and baseball (I blame that on Churchill influences), hockey (of course), basketball and even a bit of soccer.

Yes, soccer.

Now it is the almost nightly "A game is on" or "I want to check the highlights" with my wife. Thank gawd she has a LITTLE bit of interest in sports to tolerate me. That, or I go downstairs to MY part of the house to watch the telly. Or she falls asleep on the sofa and I then take the remote.

:)

Either way, it is a balancing act between Sports and all those CSI/Bones/yada yada yada shows. Marriage, it is about compromise.

Back to watching last night's highlights. The Habs are starting to suck, and losing to the Leafs is terrible!

No comments: