Sunday, March 23

Driving

To the guy I accidentally cut off on the outer ring road on Thursday while driving home from school - sorry.

But was there any need to keep pressing on your horn, raising both middle fingers in a frantic gesture (tsktsk, no hands on wheel) and cursing on me? (I couldn't exactly read your lips, but I strongly doubt you were wishing me a happy Easter)

But then you tail-gated the next vehicle, a little blue truck. Once again you pressed down on the horn and waved your hands while your rap music boomed. I think you are lucky the guy in the blue truck did not slam his breaks. You would have been f**ked.

So you continued on, swerving in and out among the cars in both lanes at high speed. Did you need to pee really bad? Was your favourite show about to start?

A word of advice - relax. I know the word out there is that Sin John's is booming with oil $$, but there is no reason to drive around town like we have a 401.

No comments: