Sunday, April 27

Free Time

I have finished my Masters of Education!!

This week I found out I received 90 and 91 percent on my last two courses. I kicked ass, metaphorically speaking. Family and friends are happy for me. This week I will do the certification paperwork to GET MORE $$!

But what do I do now? Besides spending more time with wifey (who was super supportive the past 5 semesters) and walking the dog, I am already a bit bored. Ice hockey is over, and I don't think one game of ball hockey a week will cut it.

So today I went to the (gasp) gym. Felt good. Maybe I'll go tomorrow after work. Maybe.

Wife thinks I'll end up trying to do my PhD. Uh, no. I already have three degrees and one diploma from MUN (it will always be MUN, not MU to me) so if I WERE to think about a PhD, I would need to leave this rock and my wife.

No.

So for the rest of Spring I'll walk the dog (and eventually pick up the vast amount of sh*t in our back yard), watch sports, hang out with wife, and teach half time.

I'm free.

No comments: