Sunday, November 9

It's been too long...!

First up, I have a job teaching English at a local jr high school. The first month was rough, learning to teach teenagers instead of younger kids, but now things are better.

I still need more hours in the day though!

On the house front, our home is a mess. Carpet has been removed (oh, the dirt!), walls painted, and hardwood put into the living room. Doggy is having a hard time jumping onto furniture, but it is cleaner!

Laminate, finally selected by my better half, will be installed in the bedrooms...soon? Less carpet, colder toes, but less sneezing!

Wife and I gutted walk-in closet. Redesigned and installed new shelving myself. Yes, it is still standing.

But the biggest headache for me is sharing my bathroom with my wife. After getting her bathroom painted, she decided it didn't match the $$ shower curtain. So she is getting it painted again - so her mirror is not going back up. Now I have a daily obstacle course just brushing my teeth!

On the family front, my little neice Ava is growing like a weed. Here is a recent picture:

No comments: