Monday, February 11

Turning 35

My knees are starting to ache more after hockey. My ankles are tender after hockey. A tendon in my wrist is inflamed...but I blame that on the keyboard.

I am getting older.

Thank god I still have my (sorta) youthful face. And hair. ha

Tomorrow I am 35. I am ok with it, because even though my body is getting older and hairier, I still feel young. I think it is due to my very prolonged youth and university "career." :)

As for my plans tomorrow, ball hockey is cancelled due to Mt. Pearl's Frosty Festival. So it will be the traditional dinner and a movie with my wife. Maybe she will even let me pick the flick this time!

1 comment:

Blog of Elliott said...

Chris!!! Happy Birthday buddy! Glad to see that you caught up to me! lol. Have a great day. I had a guinness for you. Heading to Vegas on the 23rd to celebrate with 3 buddies. Not sure what the outcome will be. Update to follow!