Saturday, August 2

Creature of Habit

We all have our routines, from how we get ready in the mornings to how we get ready to go to bed at night.

But then there are times a monkey wrench is thrown into your routine, and you want to say, "What the f*ck?"

Walmart and Dominion are renovating their stores, and this is giving many people headaches. Today I dropped into both and noticed the dazed looks in faces, as people were forced out of their usual routine. It was frustrating, and a bit funny - until it took me over 10 minutes to find Ranch dressing!

I don't know why Walmart is 'improving' their stores - it is the Mecca of consumerism: if you open it, people will come. As for Dominion, they are getting out of the electronics business (good) but putting in more clothing. Really, am I thinking about socks when I buying fruit and eggs? No.

One stop shopping. One massive headache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New colors and a new pic on your blog page? who did the pic? looks pretty cool!


p.s.
stop yer squawkin' about walmart.... dominion.. I can understand.. but walmart.. is.. the... best... store... ever.

xo