Sunday, August 31

A Summer in Pictures #1

I had a decent summer. Read papers, played softball, watched sports on the telly. Went by slowly, but once I got hired to teach at a local junior high, end came quite quickly! Here are a few snaps of my summer.

Ava. What can I say? Cute kid, even with all the farts and burps. I'll see her again this upcoming weekend at the christening. I'm 'da godfather.'


Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I drank a few of these....



...which led to a few of these....!



During wife's holidays we went out to visit her mother. Pulling into the driveway, I felt that I was in Hitchcock's 'Birds' movie. Lucky for us they didn't attack! ha


We went for a drive to Bonavista and it's surrounding areas. A beautiful, but windy day! Creatures that have the same mindset as me: relax.


Don't get too close to the edge!

No comments: