Sunday, October 8

Labels

On Friday I was called a metrosexual.

Me.

I guess wearing nice stylish shoes and a decent shirt warrents that label. ha My coworker asked where I got the shoes, we chatted and then she laughed and called me a metrosexual. She even asked if I plucked my eyebrows. I will not answer that.

I told if she ever saw me at my house, "slob" would probably be the label she would give me with my old jeans and beer t-shirts.

It makes me wonder how "dressed down" people get when they get home. If you don't socialize with your coworkers outside of work, then you really don't get to know them. Sure, sometimes it may be difficult to get together, or you may even dislike a person, but in my experience, a group that plays together while working together is a healthier group.

Time to go look for some stray hairs!
cgc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop it Chris, you are turning me on....you metrosexual...