Tuesday, May 30

Home with Me Wife


Travelling first class is sweet. From Winnipeg to TO I enjoyed a nice meal and a couple of glasses of red wine, relaxing in my spacious chair. I noticed the band members Billy Talent walking past me into 'coach.' I guess being a successful Canadian band is not THAT good! ha

From TO to St. John's I was back among the little people. :( But it was quiet and we didn't arrive till 4am.

After doing report cards, coming up with lesson plans, and having one last night of cards and drinks with the guys, I flew out Saturday morning. I am still fighting the mental fatigue and time difference. Friday was rough. My co-workers kept either asking or telling me if I was going to be back in three weeks. It felt good to be missed, but being with my wife as she recovers from surgery is more important!

As you can see, she looks cute in plaid! :)

No comments: