Wednesday, August 16

Mood Swings

Today was the big day - my wife went back to work after a 2.5 month break. Getting up very early and driving her to work was a shock to the system, which needed to be fixed by a afternoon nap. But as the day wore on and the house remained quiet, I realized one very simple thing - I missed her.

When she called later on I told her. She thought it was cute. I think it is a sign of weakness. But I will need the space once my master of eduation courses begin.

Then I called my (former) union representative in Manitoba. Blue Cross/Frontier forced me to make Health payments when I taught in Churchill while I was covered in Newfoundland. When I found out I was told, "Don't worry, you will get your money back." I got some back, but today the woman who SAID I would get my money back said that no more was coming, by her (incorrect) calculations. I was pissed. The simple fact is that I paid in 'x' amount of $$, and only received a fraction back. Even this English teacher knows something is still rotten in the state of Denmark.

Right now I wish I knew how to contact one of those shows that helps the little guy out when he is getting screwed by a corporation/company to get my money back!

sigh
cgc

No comments: