Friday, July 20

Another Summer of Weddings: Post 1

So far I have went to two weddings this summer - one in rural Newfoundland and the other in downtown Halifax. Needless to say they were very different, but equally as fun.

Cousin Amy finally (haha) got married to Andrew in a lovely ceremony. Here are a few pictures taken by sis Chantel with her trusty digital camera:


There was a bit of drama during the nupitals as my wife really needed to pee minutes before she was to sing. It was very funny (to me) as we slipped out to the loo and back again. My poor Aunt Phyllis thought she was sick and wondered who was going to sing! Anyway, she did a great job singing.......as always.

Here I am, striking my "pimp pose in da purple shirt" with sisters.

The dance was in Grand Falls, at the Legion. Good food, good service, cold beer, and music by the 'Big D Sounds.' Nan, at 87, was in the thick of things.

And my parents were certainly having a good time....

...and I think I had a TOO good of a time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last pic of you is HILARIOUS.

It looks like you just "let one go". a.k.a your silent/deadly/digusting/makeyawannahurl/NOT delightful farts.

LOVE.