Sunday, July 22

Summer of Weddings: Post 2


Here are some pictures of the weekend Wood and I were in Halifax to attend Mike's wedding. It was a small service, with about 40 people, held on a patio of a swanky downtown hotel. Wood and I were the Newfoundland representatives. Oh my.

It was only about 30 minutes before 'dead man walking' time. Yet the three of us were drinking beer (raiding the minibar at $6.50 a can!) and shooting sh*t. Something like Wood's wedding, when we went out for takeout (I think it was chicken) less than a hour before Wood said his vows.

Here I am on the phone, with some misses in the bridal party telling me the flowers are ready downstairs- really, who cares?!


The food at the reception was great, but more importantly, there were complimentary beer tickets! Bonus: the servers put the moblie bar right behind our table! So as the night went on, we felt really good.


The next morning, feelling "beer heavy," Wood and I stuffed ourselves.


Oh Canada, we stand on guard with thee...! I think Wood was a bit surprised when this guard did not respond to his comment, "Gee, you must find it really hot."

I....can't...get...it..in!

The Halifax Citadel Fort was a great place to visit.

No comments: