Wednesday, July 4

Dog Days of Summer


It is a time of weddings. Cuz Amy got hitched last weekend (more to come in another posting) and K-12 classmate Mike is getting married in Halifax this Saturday and I am flying up, sans wife. Mmmmm!

The dog loves the Sun. Every ten minutes she runs down to the basement, where I am TRYING to put a dent into my courses, to whine about getting outside. And when I let her outside, she then barks to come back in.

Grrrr.

Anyway, above is a picture of aforementioned mutt doing her latest Spock impression......"Your logic is flawed dog owner, I am in charge now!"

The wind had blown many icebergs into Bonavista Bay South 2 weeks ago. This pic was taken in Tickle Cove as my 2 "girls" looked on.



Finally, another pic of the dog. She is terrible at begging, so we let her have the crumbs. It was quite a show as she licked the bag clean!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

I'm pleased to include you in the newest installment of Surfer's Paradise.

I like the mixture of personal sharing mixed with the big picture overview.

Wanted to mention I really liked the 7 Wonders of Canada post.

Should you have an opportunity to visit The Lives and Times... I'll look forward to see what you think.

Lastly, good luck with your classes.

Anonymous said...

She's even eating "taco's"? LOL She IS a Taco.

XO