Sunday, June 24

Rambles on a Sunday

Well, I worked three days of the last week of school, and I needed every hour to get over the 630 hours needed for EI. Whew! Thank gawd for St. Andrew's Elementary, a nice little school next to MUN. There is an article in The Telegram today, about St. Andrew's. Click here to read.

In Saturday's paper, The Telegram had an article about poor customer service by companies in rural Newfoundland. It really is a two-tiered system sometimes. My wife is from Red Cliff, next to Tickle Cove (beautiful communities) and the satillite service is terrible. But since people don't have access to cable TV and high speed Internet (things I take for granted here in Mt. Pearl), they are at the mercy of others.

Personally, I believe Mr. Kelly (person in the article) should get his system hooked up for free, the the lad who "didn't want to drive all that way" should be fired.

Had a little too much to drink last night at my ball hockey social. I even ended up playing darts and hitting the winning shots. MUST have been the booze. So today I am suffering, and the dog is wanting attention. Is it wrong I have her put outside, to relax in the sun.........and dig holes in the lawn? Nah. Wife is planning to fix up garden tomorrow anyway. :)

No comments: