Sunday, August 19

6 Down, 4 to Go

On Friday morning I was surfing the web and decided to check MUN's site to see if my marks were posted. "Holy Sh*t!" was my response when I saw that I got 90% on my Computers course and 80% on my Writing course.

Considering that I didn't have a sweet clue what I had going into my Computers course (due to a prof that was...less than communicative)I was HAPPY. As for my Writing course, my reflective final must have been decent, 'cause I was going in with a mid-70. So far I have a 85 average in my Masters courses. Only if my undergrad average was the same! haha

I'll never do 2 online courses again. In fact, I have registered for 2 evening courses, Tues and Wed night, with the same prof. One is mandatory, the other deals with teaching Popular culture. Right up my Folklore alley............!

That will make Tues and Wed crazy, with ball and ice hockey falling on the same nights. But it will free up time with wifey, who certainly deserves it after this summer. I think the hump on my back is worse after staring at a computer screen all summer! I need to stand up straight again!

Considering the fact I'll probably be subbing for another year, I can do 2 more courses in the Winter semester and finish a semester ahead of schedule. Of course, I'd rather have a job and do one course a semester!

No comments: