Thursday, August 30

I Got a Job!

Took the dog out for a short walk yesterday. When I got back my wife asked, "Are you interested in a half time job at St. Andrew's?" with a BIG grin on her face.

I called the principal, we had a chat. She offered me a replacement position for the year teaching Grade 5. English, Soc St., Health, and French. Yes, French. I have already bought some books to get the rust outta my brain! ha

Apparently it is madness for many of the administration for hiring. No sh*t. It's not even a week before school opens!!

So I am enjoying my last couple of days of doing little next to nothing. On Tuesday BOTH my job and Masters courses begin again. Time again to sorta ignore me wife. But not the dog. Doggy whines a lot more. ha

1 comment:

the Red Scot said...

Congratulations on the job!