Monday, January 8

Happy...New...Year

After 2 weeks of being on my ass, eating and drinking, I now find myself back in the "real" world - work. I got a 1.5 week gig subbing Grade 6 and it may turn into something longer. It is the same school where there are NO men on staff. I am already going through withdrawl from a lack of sport chit chat. Now, if I wanted to talk about relationships, I would be in heaven! haha Kidding aside, I am enjoying my time there.

Masters courses started today. Must head to campus tomorrow for one of my courses and buy some books. $$ Looking forward to the challenge.

The dog. She thinks she is the boss. She needs to realize my wife is the one in charge. :) My inlaws are in town and I don't think it is an "accident" that she has pissed in their bedroom. Twice.

And I am still getting use to the early morning whining sessions to go outside and pee. But don't get me wrong, I LIKE the dog. Really, I do!

1 comment:

Blog of Elliott said...

I can feel the love!