Sunday, September 10

Back on Campus & to the gym

I feel old(er).

On Friday I went to MUN campus to run and few errands and go to the Grad offices. It felt good to be back, except when I was in line-ups. When I got my student card, I had to give my MUN ID. That number certainly aged me! haha It was a very warm day, so the "scenery" that walked around me was very pleasant to view - until I realized I had subbed a few of them!

Was at the gym yesterday. Going again today. Body already sore. The trainer said something about "no burning, no progress." Well, I must have progressed very well, considering how everything aches today. I WAS planning to play ball hockey this evening, but I think I will pass.....

My Grad courses started Wednesday. Already I feel overwhelmed. There are so many readings. I will need to be very structured with my time (ha) to be successful.

To the gym.......
cgc

No comments: