Friday, September 22

Last Day of Summer & Stuff

As I walked through the parking lot to buy some grub, I saw and heard one of my favourite things - a single coloured leaf scraping across the pavement. Fall is my favourite time of year. I don't know why, maybe something to do with lacing up the hockey skates! haha

I am still beating the streets, passing out my resume to school. No calls to work yet, but I am not concerned. My Masters courses are keeping me busy enough! The one thing I noticed about the Elementary school is that they seem warmer. Jr and Sr high schools look very stale. No wonder kids feel like they are in jail! ha

I am making more of an effort to get into shape - less booze and more salad. Two years in Churchill and getting older has made me even softer. I am still going to the gym and one thing I notice is that women seem more stylish than the men. Here I am, with my Blackhorse t-shirt and any pair of shorts, sweating away, and next to me is some lady wearing the latest matching yoga outfit. If I spent that much money on an outfit, I wouldn't want to sweat in it!

Later
cgc

2 comments:

Blog of Elliott said...

but thank god they (the majority) like good in the matching gym wear!! lol

Anonymous said...

Well , then are those that are not privillage to wear such outfits... perhaps they should stick to the black horse beer shirts as like us out of shape hairy men! Woody