Tuesday, January 15

Dominion Rant

I buy my grub at the local Dominion. It is second nature to go there now. I had no problems, until yesterday evening.

Pulled into the parking lot and thought, "mmmm. Quite a few cars here."

I went on, did my usual routine and got the food on my list (always have a list!). Couldn't get eggs though, 'cause there were NONE in the store!

Then I saw it - the "traffic" jam at the checkout. There were only THREE aisles open, including the express lane.

I was in the line-up LONGER than what it took me to push the cart around and get all that I needed! Crazy! All the customers had a look of disbelief on their faces as no new aisles opened up.

A case of not enough workers or poor management? Maybe the workers got sucked up by Wallymart's nightshift!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Chris, how soon you forget the Northern up here in Churchill. It is a good day if all you can't get is the eggs on your list. Now once you get around the store if you didn't wait in line for at least 20 you still have a good chance at being sworn at by the checkout girl........ahhh the good times

Anonymous said...

Should I call the wammmmmbulance?