Monday, January 21

Old Lady Drivers and Rush Hour Traffic

I stayed a little longer in school today, deciding to work there instead of bringing it home.

So I got caught in end-of-the-day traffic.

*&@%@

The outer ring road is OK on the best of days. Today was nuts. On the inside lane a plow was clearing the shoulder of the road. That was ok, although I wondered why the road crew decided to do this now...!

Then there was the old lady in the SUV. She was doing 60. In the frigging PASSING lane. As cars were speeding pass her in the SLOW lane, horns were "punched" and she didn't change a frigging thing.

Because of her, two accidents almost occured as people were trying to pass her. Would she have been charged? Hell, no. I just wish a cop would have seen the danger this lady was causing.

Tomorrow I think I will take my school work home with me and beat the traffic.

No comments: