Thursday, May 29

Life changing Moments...!

Sunday was a big day for me and my family.

My sister Charlene gave birth to a little girl. Her name is Ava. She is the first grand kid for both families and I am an uncle at 35!

Peaceful moment:


Not so peaceful moment:


I am headed out to Gander on Saturday to see the little mat of black hair and chubby cheeks. I won't be changing diapers!

On Sunday I also saw a performer I never thought I would see - Leonard Cohen. Introduced to his words and music at 18, I have lover of his craftsmanship since. What did I expect for a man who is 74? Not a mind-blowing experience, but that is what the crowd received. My wife was so-so about going, but later she used the words 'amazing' and 'fantastic' to describe it. Now I just need to see U2!


What's left for me this week? Tomorrow I am suppose to convocate - the big ceremony for my Masters of Education. But I am not going. It may sound cheesy, but I'd rather be in the class with the kids and have a pint with my colleagues after work. And not make sub plans!

I'll get my degree in the mail. And add to my collection. I'm finished with putting letters after my name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you have your masters you can apply for the head position here in Churchill when/if it comes open :)