Sunday, May 11

Me Mudder

Well, one would think with the extra time I have now that my studies are over, I would be bloggin' me little heart out. Alas, no.



But today is mother's day. As my father repeatedly said growing up, "Every day should be mother's day." He has a point. They put up with a lot. Especially certain sons who never call.......but today he was the first of the three kids!

My mom was/is pretty quiet. Compared to dad and the rest of us, she is mute! ha I think the phrase she uttered most was, "Wait until your father gets home!" It was pretty effective.

Even through I get compared to dad because of my voice, height, mannerisms, etc, I look like mom. Which ain't bad, considering she is youthful and cute. Plus, I am a LOT quieter than my father and sisters.



Loves ya mother. See you this upcoming weekend. Gonna bake bread?

No comments: