Monday, June 26

NF Politics

Although I am back in Churchill to finish off the school year, I am still following Newfoundland news. Of course the BIG story is overspending by certain members in the House of Assembly.

Are we to be surprised? You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours has long been a problem in Newfoundland politics. A small population base, even smaller number of people with power ie $$ and you get an insular culture.

Danny Boy Williams has booted Ed Byrne, and looks even better by doing it. All he has to say is, "I wasn't here when all this sh*t happened but I will deal with it" and he looks even better.

And the Liberals are floundering....
later
cgc

1 comment:

Blog of Elliott said...

Oh danny boy did the right thing...problem is... it did/will not matter whom were in power as there is always some kid in the candy jar.