Thursday, November 23

And Doggy Makes Three

The house is pretty quiet the past few days while 'da wife' is out around the bay with her folks.

After working 3 days and two nights of hockey, today was a day of rest aka sleeping in. But now it is back to my 2 courses, each with one paper left. Unfortunately, one is worth 40% and my partner lives outa town. sigh

The house will be less quiet on Sunday, when a puupy comes into our house. It is an EARLY xmas present for my better half, who has been aching for a dog for a year. The last time I got a dog I was 6. And my folks dealt with the training. I forsee 'accidents' on the floor and my slippers chewed.

Yes, I wear slippers. Call me an old man.

Anyway, the dog is a mutt and is small. Hopefully she won't take over the house and my wife won't forget about me. :)

cgc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, you're in for it now! The pup will rule the house! lol

I know of what I speak!...I have books with chewed book ends; plants with missing leaves; and underwear found in the mid of the family room when i've arrived home from work because my naughty pup rummaged through the laundry basket and chose my panties to run around the house with like a bullfighter taunting a fired up bull!!! *sigh* I need a hidden camera to see just what she gets up to all day when no one is at home!!! lol

Anonymous said...

lol, I agree.... I did have the privallege of watching our 'house ruler to be' have a fantasy for stealing and chewing my wifes underwear... i did feel her frustrations when she told what they cost... not like my walmart briefs... never the less we have been on an endless , countless spending spree to rearrange our lives for 'the ruler'... lets see... fully fenced yard (and another to be built with a new house), leather couch so he could get up on, leather interior SUV so the seats are easy to cleann.. I must go, getting izzy. good luck sucker!

Woody