Monday, December 11

B&E and Work

Been 4 break-ins in one local high school the past few weeks. News reports that they have an idea who the assholes are, just need to catch them. Of course, since they are minors, they will get a slap on the wrist. It must be so disheartening to the kids and staff to see their school wrecked like that.....

Work has been slow. Subbed two half days in a row. Today I was at an elementary school and I WAS THE ONLY MAN ON STAFF. When I walked into the staffroom the ladies actually said, "Oh, a man!" I'm cute, but not that cute. ha Personally, there needs to be more men in primary and elementary grades to be good role models. Hopefully I will pick up a few days in that school and be the rooster in the henhouse.

later
cgc

2 comments:

Blog of Elliott said...

can you be the cock of the walk? Fluff a few feathers for me...ha ha

Anonymous said...

Chris,

I guess that will be the only place where you can be the rooster in the hen house right.

Tedd