Friday, December 22

We Have Arrived

Well, I wanted to leave at a decent hour, but wify had some shopping to do. In her defence, she had to buy an outfit for MY mother, as the shirt I bought her would apparently only fit a smurf, even though the tag said 'XL.' (sorry mom, ya ain't that big)

We made it 10 minutes before doggy puked. My turn to clean. Lovely. The dog likes Baytona, except for Milo, my sister's black panther. Oops, I mean cat. The cat is a nut job (ain't all cats?) so they have been taking turns having 'time outs' in the kennel or barred in the washer/dryer room.

Me, I am recovering from stuffing my gut and drinking beer. Here for 2 days, then to Red Cliff.
Later.
cgc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas buddy, I hope Santa got you what you wished for. Missing you on Friday nights around the poker table.