Friday, December 29

Back in town & Pics of Casey


It was a hectic week, with travels to both sets of parents and managing the puppy. The only stress for me was the packing/unpacking of the car countless times. Wifey took it easy on that front.


Everyone seemed happy with our gifts, and more importantly, the food was good. I put on 5lbs, easy. So far my favourite present would have to be the 'U2byU2' book given to me by my sister and cousin. But I am sure the remote starter given to me by my lovely wife will definitely top the list one morning! ha


Corinne is back working. Nights. Yuck. So I am on dog duty. There has been progress - I toss her out the back door and she does her business and runs back in. A treat for her and a whiskey and 7 for me!


With my free time, I have begun to clean out the crawl space downstairs. The gem I found so far is Halloween chips - expired Nov 2003. I have told my wife any trinkets I find is in the garbage or donated. She doesn't care, because she ain't doing it! haha


Things to do...!
cgc








1 comment:

Blog of Elliott said...

cute pooch! Nice to hear that you had a good time back home. I hope to be In NL or NS for Christmas next year. Wedding invitations will be in the mail in January.