Sunday, May 6

From too little to too much

In the past month I have not been going to the gym. Or playing ball & ice hockey. Been lazy. But since last Tuesday I have had one game of ball hockey, and three games of ice hockey. To top things off, I subbed as a gym teacher for two days.

My legs are still jelly. In the hockey tournament I played in, I felt slow. Ok, slower than usual. At one point I actually gratefull our team was shorthanded - I got extra recovery time on the bench.

If I feel like this at 34.5, what will I be like when I am 40? Dead.....tired?

With summer coming, hopefully I will get a little bit of softball in along with a weekly run of ball hockey. Maybe I should just cancel my gym membership and just run the dog a couple of times a day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahem...life begins at 40.....

Sheila
(44.5!)