Thursday, May 10

When it rains, it pours

Well.

I previously complained about having TOO much free time. That is over. Now that my Masters courses have begun (and I already feel behind in my readings) the phone is ringing off the hook for subbing.

I'll get 4 out of 5 days this week, and turned down a couple of schools. Yes, this needs to keep going so I can build up my EI hours. Gonna be some late nights! No, I don't mean from watching NHL playoffs. Or do I? :)

Today I dropped by the annual 'Teacher Work Fair' to do the usual meet-and-greet. I saw my old high school Science teacher. I remember him giving me the creeps. The 57% I got in Chemistry was worth more to me than the 91% I received in Geography.

It's funny how you can still feel like a kid when you bump into your old teachers. I wonder if that will ever happen to a student I will teach?

No comments: