Sunday, September 2

A Busy September

The Combden clan is busy: Younger sister is about to start school (again! just like me :)) in the LPN program, dad and mom are settling in at Beren's River in Manitoba, where dad is back at being a principal after a two year break, and I am starting a new job and my Masters courses on Tuesday.

I dropped by my new place of work yesterday, looking for teacher resources and chatting to fellow co-workers. I subbed at the school a lot last year, so I am quite comfortable there.

Since I am only half time, I am sharing the class with two other teachers and they are teaching Math, Science, etc. We need to get together to organize the class. They have been doing this quite a bit longer than me, so I'll be taking their advice.

It is an early Sunday morning. Already I my second cup of java as I prep my brain for teaching grade 5. Oh my.

2 comments:

Blog of Elliott said...

Good for you Chris! Happy to hear about the job. Will email you, wood and can man pics soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey... "start school AGAIN... like me :)"... your funny. But I AM your little sister.. the one that you annoyed.. and who loved to annoy you. :)
Whas wrong with school?..lol. Can never get tooo much education right? ;)

xo