Sunday, September 30

The End of September

September is over already. Teaching is going OK; I have a very good class. Masters courses are very interesting, but it is going to get heavy over the next two weeks as I have 2 papers due.

So I must ignore Facebook. (!)

Provincial election is underwhelming. Daily paper full of articles on how Businessman Dan is loved and Grumpy Gerry is on his last legs. I am not a PC, but how can Gerry blame 'Danny's Team' for rural neglect after 4 years of rule (hehe) after the Liberals were in power for over a decade? My my, how quickly one can forget.

I read the anonymous letter sent in by an ER nurse to Meeker's Media blog. Very nasty indeed. But being married to an ER nurse (no, she didn't write the letter) I can tell you there is much truth in what was written. But I doubt anything will change....!

Finally got some pictures developed, taken in August and September. Here is the most recent family photo, sans wife and pet:

Here is another wedding picture - Chris with his beautiful wife, purple shirt, and double chin:

No comments: