Thursday, February 15

BC & AD

Life is certainly different since we got the dog. Therefore, this post is called BC (Before Casey) and AD (after dog).

I didn't realize how selfish I was with my time. But now little moments like taking the creature out to "do" its "business" is becoming normal.

Stormy out today, so I have been out shoveling and fixing the gate to our fence. (note to self and readers -when using a power drill in wet and windy weather, please use protective gloves. No, I didn't draw blood).

The dog watched intently, and started shivering. Now, one time I would have ignored the mutt. Now, I walked to her and let her inside. Ahhh, I think I am getting soft. Tomorrow morning she is getting "done." I guess the puupy in her will be gone, and slower creature will be walking the floors.

And no, I am not talking about me!

No comments: