Saturday, March 31

Danny v.s. Steve-o

The budget has pissed Danny off, and now he has spent $250,000 of taxpayers money to tell the rest of the country Harper broke his promises and he is not to be trusted.

Really, did that much money have to be spent to inform the country what we already knew about Harper? No.

We are a small province with a small population. I'm sure Harper is more worried about Ontario, Quebec and Alberta when it comes to gaining seats in the next election. As for Danny promoting Liberals instead of Conservatives in the next federal election, I'll believe it when I see it.

With two headstrong leaders butting heads, I think Danny may have bitten off more than he can chew this time. Sure, I am all for "getting our fair share," but the backlash is going to be hell.

No comments: