Monday, March 19

Harper's Budget

Well, later today the PCs are releasing their second budget. Release the hounds!!

I don't think it will be that bad, but it is interesting to see Harper already blame the opposition parties for a Spring election if they vote down the budget. Oh my, who will blink first? It will be interesting to see the "goodies" the PCs give out to possibly remain in power.

Get ready for more mud slinging. The campaigns will be dirtier than my dog's paws after digging into my wife's flower garden!

But the real question remains, will our Danny be satisfied? Or will he rant and roar, like a true Newfoundlander (and Labradorian)?

1 comment:

Blog of Elliott said...

I expect a rant as i would be disappointed if he did not. I am back Chris, and the last email proved it! ha ha!